Sunday, December 21, 2014

Easy Going

For me, on the weekends if I put on make-up I'm doing good. So I am always trying to find something easy to throw on if I need to go out of the house. But of course I still want to look stylish. . . . . solution? A simple button-down. 


What I like about a bottom-down is that, just by putting it on, you look like you are dressed up. You can feel just as comfortable in a cotton button-down as you can a T-shirt but look way more pulled together. 


If you want to keep this outfit simple you can always throw on a pair of skinny jeans and some flats. I choose to add some intrigue to this outfit, by choosing a destroyed denim and adding a fun boot and a layered necklace.


 This button-down staple can even take you through summer by pairing it with a pair of cut-off shorts or a cute embellished skirt.




Button-down Shirt: Cremieux                                                                          www.dillards.com
Destroyed denim: The Gap                                                                              www.gap.com
Necklace: Stella & Dot                                                                                    www.stelladot.com
Boots: Mixx Shuz

No comments:

Post a Comment