Saturday, October 4, 2014

Smart Shopping

Okay, first off I'd like to say I've been a bad blogger recently. It seems life (mainly work) gets in the way some times. And I'm seriously looking into getting an actual, real (adult) camera instead of using the camera on my Mac. The problem is, its starting to get dark and my Mac doesn't take great photos in dim light.

So, on to my outfit. I stopped working in an actually retail store about a month ago, so I'm finding my access to clothes and great deals has been limited. I'm also seriously missing my discount. When shopping on a budget I find, for myself, one of the best places to shop is Forever 21. The problem is navigating that store, going through all the inventory, plus the crowds in there just makes me stay away all together. 

Solution! Shopping online. If you sign up on their E-mail list they are always doing sales. And if your like me, who wants to pay shipping? They often do free shipping. Navigating their website is a lot easier than trying to find something in their store. 

Below I purchased this blouse online for about $17 and it was free shipping. So no having to dig or be shoved by inconsiderate shoppers. So win win! I paired this blouse with a dark pair of skinny jeans and a pair of ankle booties.

Blouse: Forever21

Jeans: Joe's Jeans

Shoes: Vince Camuto




No comments:

Post a Comment