Saturday, October 11, 2014

Crop Top

This is an outfit I wore to work last week. I really love this crop top and crop tops in general. One important thing to remember when wearing a crop top is balance. Pair it with a pant or skirt with a high waist. Nobody wants to see that much of your stomach. A little peek is ok though ;)

Now since I wore this to work and I wanted to make sure it was appropriate, I paired It with a high waisted pencil skirt. I made sure the skirt was high enough that no stomach showed at all. What I like about this silhouette, is that the top is boxy and the skirt is more fitted.

This outfit doesn't really need a third piece, but since my office tends to get cold I paired it with a grey kimono style sweater. Note: if your office is a conservative office I would stay away from this look altogether. This outfit would also be perfect for date night or almost anything! Thin of different ways you might style a crop top you have at home.


Top: Gianni Bini

Skirt: Gianni Bini

Sandals: BCBG Generation 

Watch: Michael Kors

Sweater:  Mossimo *This was a great deal at Target 




No comments:

Post a Comment