Sunday, August 31, 2014

One Shirt, Two Ways

One piece everyone should own is a chambray shirt, the possibilities are endless. You can make it either casual or dressy depending on the way you style it. 


Shirt: Banana Republic 

Below you can see in the first outfit that I paired it with a pair of green slacks and a statement necklace. I added a leopard smoking loafer to add some more interest to the outfit with pattern.


Slacks: Vince Camuto 

In the second outfit I paired the same chambray shirt with a waxed black skirt and heels. I added a skinny black belt with a gold chain detail to finish off the outfit details.


Skirt: French Connection

Comment below with some other ways that you have styled your chambray shirt! I look forward to reading your comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment